The Lewis' Return

It's official - the Lewis family is moving back to Conway!! We are so excited!!!! We always hoped when they moved away almost 4 years ago, that they would eventually find their way back home. I'm excited for several reasons (purely selfish, of course):
- I'll have someone to go shopping with me who will give me an honest answer to "Do I look fat in this?"
- The kids, especially Hunter, have really missed both of the boys
- Faith and Jesse are going to love having Ethan around to play with them
- My kids will get to have haircuts on a regular basis again (the big guy at Wal Mart salon just doesn't compare with Aunt Becky)
- Mike and I might get to go on a date once in a while, since Becky is always happy to spend time with our kids
- The entire Lewis family is going to be such an assett to our ecclesia - Kenney and Ethan are such good boys and will be positive roll models for our younger kids
- We will again have the same Spring Break so we can finally plan a ski trip together (OR an island getaway- if Becky and I could talk some sense into the others)
- Planning for Christmas and Thanksgiving and birthdays will be easier
- Ethan is almost old enough to drive AND babysit!! How cool is that?
- lots more little things too numerous to mention-all equally selfish
Now if they could just sell that monster house of theirs. Guess we'll all just have to be patient. I don't mind waiting. I'm just thankful that God has worked it out for them to come back. It's what we've been praying for. I know that at the same time that we are rejoicing; there are some in Fayetteville who are saddenned by the news. I do feel bad about that, but you never know what the future will bring. Perhaps this will bring our 2 ecclesias closer together and unite our 2 groups in some way according to God's plan.



3 Comments:
but we don't want them to go!!! :)
Pam
I know, I know! That's how I felt when they moved away from here. You'll just have more reason to come back here for a visit!
Yeeeeee-haaaaa!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home